Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Time

This weekend my family came up to visit me at school. I am so glad that they did. I needed some cheering up. It's been a long, long year and having them around was comforting. I miss them already.
We had a great time though. We rented a hotel room with a small kitchen and had home cooked allergy free meals. The room ended up smelling like fish, but that's ok. I like fish. :) It was delicious.
Yesterday we went into White plains and did some shopping. My sister got some awesome new vibram five fingers! Then we had a nice, relaxing lunch at the Iron Tomato (I packed myself some leftover salmon and a salad). We walked around the city and enjoyed the beautiful, sunny day.

I love that we are so tightly knit. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have such a supportive family. They have really helped me through all this.
I am still having trouble with many foods, I had a few reactions over the weekend and even today, but I am fighting through it. I have to. I'm not going to let myself give up on my music and school work because I'm sick.
I'm still hard at work on "Alice Unraveled". I met with a girl today who gave me a lot of much needed help, and focus toward putting the performance on here at Purchase. It made me so excited! I feel like this is going to be great, many people seem to be interested in being a part of the production. There's so much to be done but I just can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment